Our client in the Hospitality and Hotel Management Industry, is looking to hire an Accountant.
- Developing and managing financial management policies and procedure formulation.
- Preparation of management accounts, financial analysis, and forecasting reports for decision making purposes.
- Preparation of annual budgets and compiling and presenting reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
- Oversee the input of financial information into appropriate software programs
- Revenue analysis and receivables management including debt collection.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and reconciliation of payable and receivable accounts to ensure overall credit management
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Facilitating resolution of audit queries.
- Management of fixed asset accounting for the group of companies.
- Processing fixed assets management and asset management i.e. management of the fixed assets register to ensure that all additions, deletions and depreciation are carried out on a monthly basis and the fixed assets register reconciled to the general ledger.
- Staff payroll management in accordance with the set procedure and in compliance with statutory bodies such as ZRA and NAPSA.
- Filing of statutory returns such as ZRA and providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Oversee Inventory management through team.
- Supervise team members and provide required guidance, leadership, and support to ensure attainment of departmental objectives.
- Ensure that all accounting records are updated on time with minimum backlog.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Must be a member of Zambian Institute of Accountants (ZICA)/ CIMA Managerial Level.
- Must have exposure to accounting in hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience with exposure to accounting software’s.
- Good accounting and financial data analytic skills.
- Demonstrable work ethics in honesty, integrity, ability to take responsibility and reliability.
- Must be able to prove communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to build relationships and leverage relational networks.
- Must have a keen eye for details and be able to coach their team.
How to apply
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with the job title as the email subject before 30th April, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.