- Oversee the recruitment of staff for clients (sourcing, screening, shortlisting, scheduling of interviews etc.);
- Conduct site visits to manage client relationships on a weekly basis;
- Query and grievance management of outsourced staff;
- Input, handling and filing of all client and staff data with accuracy and confidentiality;
- Prepare necessary statutory documentation and send it to senior staff member to review and approval;
- Ensure that staff pre-employment requirements are met (reference checks, medicals, police certification);
- Monitor working standards and health and safety of staff;
- Assist the manager to prepare and maintain reports related to specific HR projects;
- Conduct other administrative duties for the outsourcing department;
- Support the department by preparing the following for existing and new clients;
- Drafting contracts of employment
- Explaining the employee handbook
- First Day Induction (On Boarding)
- Supporting the performance management process
- Drafting job descriptions
- Exit Interview Process
- Prepare and manage client payroll on a monthly basis;
- Accurately prepare reports on a monthly basis;
- Assist in reconciliation of client statements;
- Collaborate in the preparation of payroll for outsourced clients;
- Evaluate all expense reimbursements submitted by employees;
- Collaborate with the Manager and ensure effective administration of department.
Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource with 2 years’ experience
- Must be a registered member of ZIHRM
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience preparing payroll for firm with 80+ employees
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must be skilled in delivering presentations
- Must be highly organised
- Should be able to communicate and relate with different levels of management and cultures.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Spreadsheets, Presentations)
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Trustworthy and extremely professional
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send their updated resumes to [email protected] before 13th February 2018.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.