Website TopStar Communications Company Limited
Becoming a media company with international influence.
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Chief Engineer.
- Implement relevant national technical standards, norms, rules, regulations and relevant management systems.
- Coordinated and deal with technical and project-related technical problems with the process of planning, investigation, designing, constructing and operations.
- Review the design of technical projects, organized and provide relevant materials, followed up the technical work for the projects, and ensured that there is advanced and reasonable technology of the projects.
- Participate in project bidding, construction technology, joint examination and project inspection that are acceptable and auditable.
- Responsible for all technical and process review. Coordinate the construction and deal with the technical problems existing in the operation, be responsible for the coordination and solution of various optimization problems in the technical solution, coordinate and solve the technical problems in the design, construction and operation.
- Responsible for other matters assigned by general manager and technical director.
- Responsible for equipment management, audit and declaration of the technical department.
- Responsible for the formulation and communication of transmission network policies.
- Responsible for technical and business communication with local TV stations.
- Responsible for technical communication and coordination with the government and relevant units.
- Bachelor/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, or any other related filed.
- 3-5 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to adapt to Change
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
- e.g. Chief Engineer _Lusaka , Mansa_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.