Website TopStar Communications Company Limited
becoming a media company with international influence
Topstar is a Zambian communications company that has come to offer Digital life to all Zambians. As an equal opportunity employer and fast growing company, we are currently looking for experienced candidate to fill the vacancy of Operations Manager.
- To develop and implement the strategic Business Hall and after sales plan in line with the business strategy/ plan.
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Business Hall and after sales plan with all the functional departments of the company, including finance, Human resources, and logistics, sales and marketing.
- To train, motivate and lead after sales team to achieve set objectives and targets.
- To maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality.
- Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
- Supervise the operations of all Business Hall and after sales teams to ensure set targets are met.
- To conduct store and site visits to assess the conditions and recommend changes
- To conduct periodic performance evaluations to ensure that their team is on the right path to achieving the goals.
- To Build and establish good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue.
- To develop, implement and monitor business processes, policies and procedures in respect of functional activities (Installations, customer service, logistics, finance and sales) in the respective region.
- To monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal.
- To liaise with other sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance.
- To prepare, review and report on budgets and expenditure thereof.
- To conduct price and contract negotiations with clients to establish contract details and attain profit margin.
- To oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in educational programs.
- To provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Sales, or any other related filed.
- 4-7 Years working experience in Telecommunications Company or profit making organization.
- 35-40 years old and have had similar experience, such as in other companies in charge of business halls, or sales teams;
- Local Residents will be given priority.
- Computer Literacy, Proficient in Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Able to Coach and Mentor his subordinate
- Possess strong product and system knowledge.
- Excellent communications, writing and analytical skills and Problem solving skills.
Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
- e.g. Operations Manager_Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.