Website Trade Kings Limited
Purpose of the Role
To provide the day-to-day HR Business Partnering support to the Business functions through by ensuring that Line Managers and Up-Country Business Units are fully supported with Human Resource services promptly and professionally. These shall include handling of all HR Matters affecting the employee life cycle from Sourcing to Seperation and ensuring total compliance Labour laws and all relevant laws. The role shall report to the Human Resources Manager and the job holder will provide the day-to-day HR Operational support to line managers and attend to all employee-related matters.
Key Responsibilities /Outputs:
- Ensure that all vacancies are filled up promptly and correctly.
- Ensure all the necessary approvals are obtained before contracting.
Provide Human Resource Business support services to the Business and ensure all issues are handled timeously and conclusively. These shall include but not limited to staff care issues, compensation and benefits, contract renewals and update, training interventions and HR Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems support issues.
- Proper management of piece workers to ensure adherence with labor laws.
- Coordinate the Conduct of Performance Management Reviews and ensure all staff have performance agreements in place and that performance reviews and discussions take place between Supervisors and subordinates.
Ensure that staff records for employees are maintained properly and updated.
- Ensure that staff employment practices, compensation, and benefits comply with HR best practices, Company Policy and local labor laws.
- Ensure all staff have updated Job Descriptions on file.
- Ensure Preparation of the Organogram for the entire business with clear reporting lines
- Handle all staff grievances and the disciplinary issues in collaboration with line managers timeously and promptly and prepare minutes for management action with clear findings and recommendations.
Other Competencies/Attributes required:
- Maintain high levels of integrity and Professionalism.
- People Centric and bold.
- Result Oriented and Problem Skills.
- Able to multi-task and organized.
Qualifications: Education/Technical Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in human resources management with working Experience of not less than 2 years at similar level.
- Member of the Institute of Human Resources Management.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical fitness.
- Demonstrated capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts.
Interested candidates should send their updated softy copy of the CVs and proof of valid ZIHRM membership certification to [email protected] before close of business on 6th November 2023.