TRADE KINGS LIMITED
Detailed Job Description
- Keep track on inventory level to reduce & controlling of Inventory.
- Monitoring of ‘A’ class & critical items for smooth operation of plant.
- Monitoring & Analyzing of Non-moving & slow-moving materials.
- Planning of Fast-Moving Consumables stocks.
- Monitoring Materials Receiving, inspection coordination, timely GRN preparation, issuing & storing.
- Create, Maintain & Standardize the items/materials master.
- Physical stock verification and Internal Audit query salvation.
- ABC, FIFO Analysis
- Ensuring proper storage & disposal of obsolete and / or surplus items, scrap and waste through value added method.
- Ensuring safe handling and storage of engineering spare parts, equipment’s & chemicals.
- Ensuring good housekeeping maintained in Stores.
- Ensuring correct accounting of stores maintained in ERP in all respects
- Prepare MIS reports periodically as required by senior management
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data & submitting reports as per management requirement.
- Having exposure in Purchasing & Logistics management will be added advantage.
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Years of Experience: 6 – 8 Years work experience in materials/inventory and warehouse management
- Educational Qualification: Degree holder having specialization In Materials management.
- Advance computer skills on MS office & ERP
- Industry background: manufacturing industry or Process/FMCG Industry
- Good interpersonal and coordination skills
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Effective analytical skills with demonstrated success in problem solving
- Good command of both oral and written communication
Interested candidates should submit their application to THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER, using the email: [email protected] or drop hard copies at Trade Kings Limited main gate (Plot No: 29381) no later than 28th August, 2020. NOTE THAT; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.