Zambian Breweries Plc
Zambian Breweries Plc is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to ABInbev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. Zambian Breweries attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering chattenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement. We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Executing the Zambian Breweries cold strategy as defined Zambia Breweries.
- Managing cooler and draught maintenance suppliers and asset productivity in trade.
- Tracking Point of Connection Execuuon (POCE) guidetinesgrstandards and targets, per brand and per channel.
- Managing allocation of Point of Connection Execution (POCE) material per region/brand/Channel
- Executing draught strategy as defined by Zambia Breweries (Expansion/Optimization planning and execution process. )
- Championing the procurement, deployment, verification and maintenance planning/execution of coolers and Draught Equipment
- Responsible for event planning calendar, event of success and events logistics planning
- Identifying and optimising volume growth opportunities in evenung
- POSM/Assets logistic and stock control.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12 certificatewith a minimum of 6 Credits.
- A University Degree in a business related field
- A Clean Drivers Licence
- 2 years’ experience in Sales and/or Trade Marketing environment ideally in FMCG or beverage industry;
- Strong ability to manage budget allocation
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong people skill, trustworthiness and ability towork with diverse people in different roles.
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Very strong self & time management capability, ability to work independently.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons shoutd forward their applications. curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the undersigned not later than Thursday, 22nd June, 2017.
The People Manager
Zambian Breweries Plc
P.O. Box 31293
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to)