Trainee Farm Managers
A leading company in the Agro industry is looking for a Trainee Farm Mangers. This is an exciting opportunity to join our organizations expanding and fully integrated agricultural process.
The successful candidates will be trained in the various responsibilities for the day to day management of the farm and its team. Successful trainee managers will have a chance to join the organization full time and be Assistant Farm Managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met
- maintaining safe working practices
- managing and motivating a team
- ensuring welfare of livestock
- ventilation management
- feed management
- production performance
- record keeping
You will need:
- Ability to live in remote and isolated areas
- Effective people management skills
- Ability to carry out manual duties
- Proficient computer skills
- Diploma in an Agricultural Course, Preferably Animal Science
To apply please email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com