The company seeks the services of highly motivated, qualified and experienced individuals to fill the under listed positions. Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the following positions:
- Perform welding duties to produce various metal finished products
- Operate and maintain welding equipment and tools
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines while working in hazardous work environments
- Collaborate with other team members to complete projects within scheduled deadlines
- Stay updated on industry advancements and new welding techniques.
- Welding experience and knowledge of welding techniques
- Physical ability to lift heavy materials and work in confined spaces
- Diligence and ability to inspect welds for quality and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Grade 12 certificate and a valid certificate in welding
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the same field.
- Conduct routine inspections and report any defects or problems
- Assess vehicles/machinery to accurately diagnose and repair
- Monitor vehicle performance after service or repairs
- Maintain and clean workshop equipment and tools to ensure they are always kept in a safe and usable condition
- Adhere to company work safety policies and procedures
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) school certificate
- Craft certificate in Automotive or vehicle Maintenance/Technician in Heavy Plant Equipment repair.
- Minimum of Two (2) year work experience in the same field.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a cover letter and Curriculum vitae with three traceable referees.