An established catering company in Lusaka situated at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport is soliciting applications to manage the transportation of its staff to and from the airport from designated pick up points.
2. Scope of work
The provider shall:
- Transport the total of 75 staff along pick up points to and from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport. Pick up points are from town, Mtendere area, Great East road, Chelstone, Chainda and Avondale
- Run a standard of 10 trips covering the different shifts by staff is required. Shifts may increase depending on business needs. Be ready to provide for the client’s needs at short notice.
- Start daily pick up shifts start at 04 hours and ran up to midnight
- Provide three 16 sitter road worthy mini buses
- Comply with all road transport and safety standards
- Engage well qualified and experienced drivers
- Maintain the vehicles to road worthy standards
- Provide legal documents for the buses i.e white book, insurance, road tax.
- Be a registered company and provide legal documents
- Provide drivers licenses for drivers for class C or PSV
- Abide to Service Level Agreements set by client
Kindly provide a quote for monthly charges for the transportation service by close of business Thursday 15th March 2018 to [email protected] or send the required documents to AP 22 Kenneth Kaunda International Airport. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.