Business Consultancy Entity
Our client in the tourism and hospitality industry is seeking to recruit a creative Event Specialist who will oversee all the planning and organizing of events and coordinating with their clients on their needs.
1. Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers.
2. Attentive to the value of staying under budget while planning event specifications.
3. Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors, and managing take-down.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Excellent flower arrangement and general decorations
2. Creative balloon art
3. Excellent organizational and time-management skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Applicants should have a Diploma in Event Management or Hospitality
2. Certificate in Deco and Events Management
3. Grade 12 certificate
4. Must have at least (2) year previous event planning experience