TRIBUS SOLUTIONS LTD
We are searching for a mature, committed, high energy and experienced Bar manager to work in a fast-paced Bar/Restaurant in Ndola.
Bar Manager Responsibilities:
- Will overseeing the daily operations of the bar and promote and grow the business by ensuring that patrons are receiving excellent drinks, and service.
- Will be required to lead the team of bar staff by example, pitching in to help with drink mixing or table service where necessary.
- Will manage inventory and resources, handling customer inquiries and complaints, planning promotional events, ensure that quality and safety controls are followed.
- Should meet sales and profitability targets and oversee the cleanliness of staff and the physical bar area and paying attention to possible health hazards and regulation violations.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Should be able to work with diverse personalities and be a team player.
- Should be a self-starter and work with minimum supervision.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant qualification in the hospitality industry.
- 5 years and above experience in hospitality industry at Supervisory level preferred.
- Must be organized and efficient with great people skills are required, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a passion for the industry and must be willing to work long hours.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Must be able to lift and move heavy objects and be able to stand for long periods.