Website Trinity University
Inspiring Innovation and Excellence
Trinity University is a private Christian university. It was established with a view to delivering tertiary education that is highly comparable to that delivered by any other internationally recognized University, particularly by the renowned world universities.
Trinity University aims at equipping learners with exceptional academic and professional knowledge that is unequivocally essential in overcoming challenges in one’s personal and public life. The university focuses further at producing graduates that are equipped with good and dynamic leadership qualities that are indispensable in meeting national and global challenges, especially those which are social, economic, scientific and technological in nature. It is in this belief that the education programmes offered at the university, notwithstanding learners’ religious inclination reflect Zambia’s needs and cultural and traditional identity as people belonging to the global world.
The primary goal of Trinity University is to educate and stimulate our learners in innovation and excellence and in generation of a prudent quest for more knowledge, especially through research. Thus, the university demands scholastic excellence from all academic and support staff and from students as well.
As a Christian University, Trinity University stands to be guided by Christian principles, heritage and we embrace diversity. The university believes that intellectual and spiritual pursuits go hand in hand, as essential ingredients, not only for growth of the advancement of global sustainable development. It is the university’s aspiration that our students will reflect this heritage upon graduation.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Grade 12 certificate
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Education, Business Administration, Library Information Studies or any Social Science
- A Masters Degree in Education Quality Assurance is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft office (excel, word and use of power point)
- Teaching methodology certificate will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the assessment and Regulations Manager to ensure the development of fit for purpose QA policies and procedures and monitor implementation and effectiveness of same.
- Coordinate and oversee the process for learner complaints, Academic impropriety etc and ensure correct processes are implemented in this regard in line with the Oak Quality Assurance protocols.
- Act as desk reviewer for all programme validations and reviews.
- Support the institutional review process and the completion of institutional self evaluation.
- Ensure the Dean is notified of new programme validations or changes to validated programme for setting up the programme on the student management system.
- Liase with the IT team for the management of the curriculum set up on the student management system. Ensure that the programmes are accurately uploaded onto the student management system as per the Approved programme schedules.
- Establish, monitor and maintain a central library of documentation pertaining to the activities of the academic affairs department and ensure the consistent application of a robust version control process.
- Keep an accurate record of all approved programme schedules and dates in which they are due for their next review.
- Assist the wider academic affairs team in the completion of administration where required and specifically support the assessment and regulations team in the completion of team responsibilities.
At least 3 years experience
Please send us your CV, Qualifications and Cover letter via E-mail. [email protected]
Closing Date is 30/06/2022