Sales and Marketing Associate Job Summary
We are seeking a highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing associate to help take our company to the next level. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing, and advertising activities. You should be familiar with analysis and market research, product and service promotion, and anticipation of customer behavior.
Sales and Marketing Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate and complete sales of merchandize
- Contract and list vendors and sellers online
- Ensure delivery of purchased products
- Manage daily administrative tasks
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
Sales and Marketing Requirements and Qualifications
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate, with 5 credits or better(Mathematics and English compulsory)
- Diploma in Marketing, Business administration or any related Business Program, a Degree will be an added advantage
- Successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or similar position
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, web analytics, and Google AdWords
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Please do not attach any qualifications at this stage. Note that due to the volume of applications that we receive we can only reply to shortlisted candidates.