Website Tumeny Payments Limited
A single platform for managing your cashflow & collecting paymen
Tumeny is a fast-growing fintech company looking for part-time Performance Marketing Manager. We offer cloud- based payments, SMS messaging, and bookkeeping/invoicing solutions for businesses.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, execution and optimization of inbound and outbound digital marketing, including but not limited to, search engine marketing (SEM), paid (social) media marketing, email campaigns, nurture and retention programs and digital advertising.
Reporting to the CEO the Performance Marketing Manager is a driven, positive, effective leader that thrives in a highly collaborative environment. The position holder is a creative problem solver, analytical and data-driven in their decision-making and a skilled and versatile leader with the ability to balance strategic planning with a hands-on approach. This role requires someone who excels in campaign strategy and operational excellence and thrives in an environment where partnership and cross-functional teamwork are critical to success.
- Lead the strategy, development, and optimization of integrated campaigns to generate impressions, engagements, web traffic, inquiries and leads, focused on key growth segments, and product categories supporting our business objectives.
- Executing multi-channel, demand generation programs (inbound and outbound) to generate leads from new prospects and existing customers to achieve business and marketing objectives.
- Establish and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) and budgets for demand generation programs to ensure spend is allocated to highest-performing marketing tactics and programs.
- Use analytics and insights (e.g., site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize digital experiences and marketing spend.
- Measure the performance of the marketing mix by finding opportunities to expand and experiment for optimizations across all marketing channels.
- Test the performance of digital assets including web pages, landing pages, special promotions, and content.
- 4-6 years B2B digital marketing experience, preferably in fintech
- BSc/MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- You can create a growth strategy and goals with the CEO and translate them to OKRs
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in SEM, content marketing, SEO, influencers, affiliates and social media advertising
- You preferably have experience building new channels from scratch. From strategy to execution
- Hands-on experience running demand generation or lifecycle marketing programs
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis and segmentation
- Understand and optimize performance by assessing CAC, LTV & ROI
- Analytical with a desire to launch, learn and iterate to continually improve programs
- Solid background in customer acquisition/retention strategies
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis
- Experience and expertise with planning and executing programs across multiple channels, while managing the allocated marketing budget with accountability for financial results.
- Familiarity designing processes and communications that take advantage of marketing automation platforms, database structures, CRM systems, website content and ecommerce.
- Sound project management skills to ensure work is delivered on time, on budget and to specification.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communications skills – able to present thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely
- Advanced proficiency in marketing and sales automation systems, digital marketing tactics, social media advertising platforms.
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected]