TUSEKELEMO COMMUNITY MEDICAL CENTRE
Tusekelemo is a not-for-profit health institution whose mandate is to provide holistic health care to the community. It is conveniently located within town centre along Buteko street in Mkushi.
We are looking for a dedicated Medical Director to ensure the efficient operation of our healthcare facility. He/she will work with other medical staff and the Administrator to oversee all processes in the facility to ensure our patients receive the best care possible.
- Recruiting and managing physicians, nurses, paramedics and other medical and non-medical staff
- Examining and coordinating the facility’s activities to guarantee medical quality
- Assisting with training, continuing education and promotion of subordinate staff
- Establish medical protocols
- Stay up to date on medical trends
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
The applicant would require a minimum of the following skills and attributes;
- Proven work experience as a Medical Director or similar role
- A license and certification to practice medicine
- Ten or more years’ experience in hospital administration
- A General Medical Practitioner with over Fifteen years experience in General Practice
- Extensive experience in comprehensive healthcare including medical/surgical emergencies and HIV/AIDS management
- Skilled in Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Cardiac, Respiratory and basis surgical procedures, C Sections and Trauma care
- An effective staff motivator with a keen interest in staff development and a track record for building high performance teams.
- A highly motivated and competent Clinician with a record of dependable performance in a similar post.
Please send your application letter and a detailed CV to [email protected] The application letter should be addressed to the Chairman, Board of Trustees, Tusekelemo Medical Centre
Only shortlisted candidates will be replied to by 1st December 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org