GENERAL FARM MANAGER WANTED
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience and Qualifications
Tuzini Farms is looking to employ a General Farm Manager to supervise and manage the farm.
- Minimum of a certificate in Agriculture from any recognised agriculture institution
- Minimum of 3 years professional hands on experience in a similar position
- Proficient and excellent understanding of farming such as Farming various crops, Animal husbandry
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problems – solving, analytical and critical thinking skill
- Work with minimum supervision
- Sober, committed and diligent in their work
Farm Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyzing existing operations, crops, livestock, staff, and financial documents and recommending improvements.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Inspect farm operations to ensure profitability
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Handling the marketing and sale of products produced on the farm.
- Ensuring all staff adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Assisting training of new and old staff members.
- Assigning daily tasks to workers and ensuring alI activities are properly done.
How to Apply: