Twalumba Lodges is looking for waitresses to start working at our prestigious Lodge situated in Chalala, off Shantumbu Road. We’re a team of professionals that seek to help revamp the hospitality industry in Zambia. Our Lodge offers Conferencing facilities, Wedding, Kitchen party venues, accommodation (rooms), and bar services. The Lodge also has a restaurant where meals are served to walk in or booked-in clients.
- A certificate in hospitality and hotel management, or its equivalent.
- Working experience in this field is an added advantage.
Waitress Job Duties
- Taking customers’ orders, collecting the food from the kitchen, and delivering customers their orders.
- Keeping tables and counters clean, setting up tables, and filling up napkin, sugar, salt, pepper, condiment, cream, oil, etc.
- Setting dining areas, and keeping service areas stocked with linens, tableware, coffee, and food.
- Presenting menus to customers, answering questions about said menus, informing patrons about the day’s specials, and making recommendations upon request.
- Knowing what the meal items contain and how they are made; as well as making sure that the food and drinks have the appropriate temperatures.
- Serving beverages to customers and pouring drinks for customers.
- Providing general customer service: making sure customers are enjoying their meals, and taking action and correcting any mealtime problems.
- Setting up the establishment for large parties, and assisting with planned and unplanned entertainment.
If you meet the above requirements, kindly email your cover letter, curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Deadline: 13th August 2018