Website Twangale Investments
Twangale Investments Limited is looking for an experienced, qualified, dynamic, energetic, and self-driven individual to join our team as Chief Financial Officer.
Reporting to the General Manager, the CFO will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all Financial aspects of the business, including but not limited to:
1. Assisting the General Manager in ensuring revenue and expense targets are met
2. Ensuring full compliance with hotel operating controls, SOPs, policies, procedures, and service standards
3. Maintaining accurate accounting records
4. Supervising and monitoring payments within approved limits
5. Preparation of the annual budget
6. Preparation and submission of all statutory returns
The ideal candidate must be a qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with a minimum of five years post-qualification experience. Experience in the Hospitality Industry will be an added advantage. They must be a fully paid-up member of ZICA.
Interested candidates should apply to [email protected].
Closing date: 07 Nov 2022