Tyche Global Logistics Limited
About Tyche Global Logistics Limited
Tyche Global Logistics Limited is a professional and fast-growing global transportation and logistics service company. We provide our clients with a wide range of tailor-made solution services aimed at exceeding their expectations. We enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, career growth, and work/life balance.
This Cashier Position is based in Lusaka and the Job Holder will be responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and checking all financial transactions.
- Raising Requisitions and Filling cash transactions
- Dispense Cash after authorization and approval from signatories
- Updating and maintaining Cash book
- Maintaining and filing financial records and documents
- Reconcile daily deposits and expenses
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Prepare Tax invoices
- Keep financial documents confidential
- Prepare data for supervisor
- Resolve banking problems and maintain good relationship with all our bank partners.
- Reconciling expenses against receipts.
- Petty Cash Management and reconciliation.
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Assist with generating of invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliation
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Processing, verifying, and posting proof of delivery (POD’s) in the system.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork
- A tertiary qualification in Banking and finance or Accountancy
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Trustworthy with Communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Should be self-motivated and able to solve Problems.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Computer Literate
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae, cover letter and supporting documents to [email protected]