Website Unifi Zambia
Making life easy
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Lead a productive environment that fosters team building, hard work and diligence
- Maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and execute assigned tasks
- Marketing through identification of target markets
- Handle customer complaints which have been escalated from the consultants.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the main branch and give updates of the business status
- Ensure risk is minimized by imploring risk management strategies
- Ensure high levels of customer service and sales
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs of customers.
- Approve loan applications made by customers
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/credit policy
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Participate in Marketing strategies
- Manage Branch staff
- Any other assigned duties
- Diploma or Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration, or any relevant degree
- Excellent organization skills,
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team,
- Should be able to multi-task
- Ability to work within changing work responsibilities are some of the other required skills to ensure better success.
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should be a good motivator with commendable interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership skills