Website Unifi Zambia
Making life easy
Unifi is a fast-growing finance and technology company operating in Zambia, Kenya, Uganda and South Africa. Unifi delivers personal lending products through online, mobile phone and branch channels. The company is well supported by strong shareholders and a board of directors with vast experience in entrepreneurship and lending.
- Coordinating messenger and courier service;
- Maintaining office filing and storage systems;
- Performing work related errands as requested such as purchase of Branch requirements;
- Keeping the Branch area clean and tidy;
- Delivering of Letters;
- Notifying administration when materials are running low so that they can be ordered centrally;
- Providing high quality cleaning services that include tasks such as , mopping, dusting, emptying bins, and polishing surface.
- Grade 12 Certificate;
- Should have Motor bike license with at least one year experience (a must);
- Previous office/branch cleaning experience will be added advantage.
Application Process: all interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and NRC to [email protected] not later than 10th February 2024. All applicants must ensure that they indicate the POSITION and TOWN they are applying for in the email subject line.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Men are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org