Website United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd
Ensure timely and accurate development and submission of risk analysis and reports for the Balance Sheet group
Key Duties & Responsibilities;
- Conduct balance sheet value analysis
- Extract data and monitor group positions
- Responsible for periodic balance sheet stress testing
- Responsible for contingency funding plan maintenance and testing, to ensure that there are contingencies for systemic crises e.g. liquidity issues
- Responsible for new funding/investment products risk assessment
- Monitor compliance with regulatory and internal limits
- Produce daily market risk reports
- Monitor proposed limits for indicators
- Monitor external and market risk indicators
Required Key Knowledge and Competencies;
- Broad knowledge of financial accounting with ability to analyze and interpret corporate financial statements
- Good knowledge of risk assessment
- Good knowledge of the Country’s economy and market dynamics
- Good knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player and excellent organization skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to work under pressure
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in Economics, Accounts, Finance from a recognized University with at least a Credit or better OR Professional Accounting Qualification such as Full ACCA, ZICA etc.
- Grade Twelve Certificate with at least Five (05) Credits of better, including Mathematics and English.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Must have at least 4 years working experience in the banking industry.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications, experience and competencies should apply by sending email application letter and detailed CV: [email protected]. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
The closing date for receiving applications is 21st May 2018.