Website United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd
- To supervise cash tellers and manage cash in the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that customers are efficiently attended to and served within turnaround time.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure accuracy and promptness in tellers carrying out their duties.
- Ensure GL accounts are reconciled
- Ensure maintenance of efficient COP limit
- Vigilance to avoid fraud
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a Degree with Credit/Second Class or better from a recognized learning institution.
- Full grade Twelve school certificate with five (5) credits or better, including Mathematics and English.
Required Work Experience;
- Minimum requisite experience – 1.5 -3 years banking experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- Error rate in transactions
- Turnaround time in serving customers
- Customer delivery service index
- Ensure accurate balancing of tellers and vault daily
Required Key Skills & Knowledge;
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Database management
- Interpersonal and communication skill
- computer appreciation
- supervisory skills
- customer service orientation
- professional disposition
- Possess IT appreciation & application skills
- Information Sourcing & Processing Skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should apply through email to: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title and location in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your application letter, CV only in Ms Word or PDF, grade 12 certificate, a copy of your degree/ diploma all attached in a single document.