United Gypsum Investments Limited
ORGANISATION: United Gypsum Investments limited
United Gypsum Investment Ltd is the first and only company to manufacture and distribute the widest variety of gypsum related products and accessories in Zambia.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Monitor expenditure, forecast and report timely
- Responsible for sustainable budgets management as per cash flow projection and in compliance with finance and procurement guidelines
- Manage the project funds including processing payments via petty cash and submission of approved payment requests
- Prepare and Update Cash flow statements
- Ensure staffs comply with financial guidelines and approval levels
- Review monthly financial tracking tool to ensure budget control and management
- Responsible for proper archiving of financial documents
- Prepare reports to the Coordinator
- Conduct Internal Audits
- Prepare Financial reports to be reported to the Board Members
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting with 2 to 3 years of experience. (ACCA, CIMA or ZICA will be added advantage)
- Must be a registered member of ZICA.
- Previous experience with any Manufacturing and mining company.
- Results-oriented and focused, with the ability to follow guidelines required of the position.
- Budgeting, Financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
- Proficiency with accounting software.
- Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- High level of integrity and impeccable record in previous accounting positions.
- IT – Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
United Gypsum investments limited is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Method of Application
Applicants for this position must have a clean record and traceable references. Candidates must include a day time contact number.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV, copies of relevant qualifications, relevant professional accreditation, registrations and ID/Passport to [email protected]
Closing Date : 19th September , 2022.