Website Uno Energies Zambia Limited
Purpose of Role
To perform general cleaning functions inside (office/admin/kitchen/ablution / reception areas) and outside of the building and to assist with tasks allocated within the range of competence, thereby contributing to a clean, safe and efficient working environment.
All duties take place in accordance with the Company Policies and Procedures and relevant legislation.
- Clean the kitchen equipment and facilities using appropriate detergent thereby ensuring the kitchen is neat at all times.
- Empties rubbish bins and removes rubbish from designated areas daily.
- Ensure cleaning duties are undertaken as per the cleaning roster.
- Ensure crockery, utensils, consumables, etc. are cleared at designated times, cleaned and stored in the appropriate cupboards and fridge when not in use (ensure relevant cupboards are locked).
- Ensure environmental procedures are adhered at all times.
- Ensure that chemicals are mixed in the ratio laid down by the manufacturer.
- Ensure the cleaning equipment is used as instructed and recommended by the manufacturer
- Ensure windows, doorways, floors, carpets and furniture etc. are cleaned and properly maintained according to standards within designated areas (e.g., mop floor, clean walls, wipes cupboard tops, working area etc. using appropriate detergent/disinfectants).
- Inform the supervisor of broken equipment immediately.
- Make and serve tea and coffee (refreshments) for staff members and visitors are required.
- Report any faults identified to management while performing duties.
- Check and replace toilet paper in the bathrooms daily.
- Complete a store request for consumables and submit it to the supervisor for authorization.
This job specification indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the position and therefore is not intended as an exhaustive.
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least one (1) year working experience as a cleaner
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Very good communication (verbal) skills
- Highly motivated individual with strong self-management skills
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing.
Candidates that meet the minimum qualifications and requirements must apply to:
The Human Resource Manager
Uno Energies Zambia Limited
Plot 397/A, P O Box 50854, Makeni RD,
Physical applications consisting ONLY of the cover letter and curriculum vitae can be dropped off at our head office or sent via email to recruit[email protected] not later than the 15th of November 2023.
Uno Energies is an equal opportunity employer.