UNO Energy seeks to hire an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our fleet customers. The incumbent will be responsible for business development, recruitment and management of new & existing customers, customer service and achieving the set sales targets.
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients ensuring to derive maximum value from existing business
- Focus on LSD and Petrol Sales through large nos. of Fleet by making strategic tie ups.
- Focus on cross sales for Lubricants, Tyres, Battery apart from regular Fuel sales with new and existing Fleet customers.
- Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
- Participate in negotiations with existing and potential fleet clients, drafts and manage the contracts.
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales and marketing initiatives to achieve targets
- Manage Lubricants, Fuel and LPG supply chain interface.
- Plan and deliver the plan including income, cash flow, acceptable loss percentage and other financial and non-financial targets among other key duties
- Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business.
- Ensure compliance to credit policy by clients
- Provide professional advisory services to clients ensuring that the Company’s corporate image is maintained.
- Provide the Company with marketing/sales intelligence related to own area of responsibility and help the Company performance
- Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use
- Understand the market and competitor positioning in the Zambian market and keep updated records of market size
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
- University Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent,
- Must have a Grade 12 School Certificate
- Extensive working experience in similar roles at sales management level in a highly competitive sales environment, of which oil/petroleum are preferred
- Excellent multiple stake holders & customer Relationship Management (CRM), with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships
- Must have a proven track record in key account management and retail business for both fuel and non-fuel business.
- Should possess high level of analytical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills.
- Must be Computer literate and knowledgeable in usage of Microsoft office application packages, experience with Tally will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
- Customer Service Oriented.
Women that meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply