UNO PETROLEUM LIMITED
Uno Petroleum Limited seeks to recruit the services of qualified Service Station Supervisors who will be in charge of managing the service station. The successful candidates will be based in Chirundu, Ndola & Lusaka
The Company is a registered OMC and in the process of opening Fuel Stations across the Country. The vacancies are open for various locations. The salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
SERVICE STATION SUPERVISOR
Responsible for the overall day-to day management of the retail service station and provide effective customer service to retail Clients. Responsible for cash management, stock management and daily reports. The successful candidate should be able to produce and analyze reports, manage staff at the forecourt, manage safety, deal with customers, etc..
- Minimum two or three years of experience in a similar Industry
- University Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized higher Institution of learning.
- Must have a full grade 12 certificate with credit in English and Mathematics
- The candidate should be an effective planner, have good people management and cash management skills.
- Candidates should have experience in interacting with customers and manage site operations
HOW TO APPLY;
Address Applications to;
The Human Resource Manager
Uno Petroleum Limited
Plot #397 A/D. off Kafue Road,
Makeni, P.O. Box 50854
- Interested persons should apply enclosing Academic and Professional Qualifications, plus a Comprehensive CV: stating the Position in the Subject Line of the email to – [email protected] not later than 13th May, 2023
- Hard copy application letters will not be considered.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or phone call.