Varlostyle Digital Home Limited
Varlostyle Digital Home Ltd is a wholly owned Zambian company formed out of the regional expansion and integration of Varlostyle PTY Ltd into neighboring markets to best serve its customers in Zambia. We offer the best Luxury Electronics, Gadgets and Household items. Varlostyle Digital Home Ltd has always sought to be a value driven organisation. These values continue to direct the organisation’s growth and business.
The company is expanding its presence in Zambia with the opening of a first of its kind, new and ‘’one stop shop’’ outlet at the Manda Hill Mall in Lusaka. Joining Varlostyle Digital Home Ltd means being part of a successful Group that builds its business strategy around service and excellence.
We are looking to recruit TWO dynamic, motivated enthusiastic and qualified individuals to take up the role of Sales Assistant to be based in Lusaka.
- Working knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office package)
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Good teamworking skills
- Professionalism personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Good physical endurance
Sales Assistant responsibilities include:
1) Sales Management
- Develop annual sales objectives and targets and track achievement monthly.
- Develop sustainable customer relations through field visits and tele sales
- Propose the prices and discount rules for customers and control their applications
- Manage the relationship and negotiation with key customers.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as propose and implement the necessary corrective actions in case of misunderstanding.
2) Customer Orientation Development
- Participate in the definition of Status Varlostyle Digital Home Ltd’s Sales strategy.
- Identify business opportunities and convert them into sales.
- Propose and implement customer driven sales processes.
3) Organization and People Development
- Propose recommendations for the improvement of the Sales Organization.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Have a full grade 12 certificate.
- A diploma in sales, marketing or any related field.
- Worked in a sales department or similar position for a minimum of 2 years.
How to apply
To apply, please email your Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 21/06/2020 to [email protected]
The subject of your email should read: FIRST NAME_SURNAME_APPLICATION FOR SALES ASSISTANT. No certificates should be attached.