VELCRO HR CONSULT
POSITION: Sales Coordinator (2 positions).
Our client a Fixed and Mobile broadband organization is looking for young, energetic, creative, hardworking, proactive people to fill the position of Sales Coordinator.
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for driving all sales activities in the market by implementing innovative strategies to enhance public recognition and reputation of the organization.
- Create and update client records and call logs.
- Call all clients and update them in case of any organizational communication.
- Identify and recommend sales trade promotions.
- Monitor competitor actives within the different business segments.
- New client acquisition.
- Grow and maintain client relationships.
- Handle all client queries and possible escalations in more complex matters.
- Market research and Trend analysis.
- Goal Getter with Business acumen
- Minimum supervision
- Ability to absorb and manage pressure
- Outgoing Personality
- Initiative, Thinker with Analytical Mind
- Fast Learner and Self Starter
- Good demeanor
- Zero criminal record
- Diploma in CIM/ ZIM or related field. Advanced diploma will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of The Zambia Institute of Marketing or a recognized professional body.
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Must have traceable sales experience in a high target driven ISP environment and evidence of being a high performer.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills
- Must have great client management skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
How to apply;
Interested candidates should submit their cover letters and CVs ONLY to [email protected] by 20th July, 2018, with an indication of GROSS SALARY expectation in the cover letter. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.