Vinells Kitchen Ltd
Your Partner in Good Food
Vinells Kitchen is a catering company owned with great pride by Zambians and is situated in the serene Chudleigh area of Lusaka
Vinell’s Kitchen offers an extensive range of services that cater to your every need. Our catering services are all-en- compassing, from venue selection and menu development to china and stemware, table linens, table settings, service staff, bartenders, music, floral designs and more. We only use the freshest seasonal ingredients to create our innovative recipes, whether you’re hosting a small gathering or a large event. We provide service staff for both corporate and casual events, including waiters, bartenders, culinary chefs, and event directors.
“Our ultimate goal is to elevate the dining experiences of our esteemed clientele by tailoring our services to meet their specific needs. We strive to go above and beyond in meeting customer expectations by offering nothing short of exceptional quality services.”
Reporting directly to the Managing Director . The Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for both events and functions and all strategic online initiatives for the organisation. In reference to events the role is to plan and deliver the events and functions program. In reference to marketing, you will spearhead initiatives from ideation, to creation, to execution.
From there to monitor and analyse metrics in order to adjust initiatives and campaigns accordingly and for the benefit of the organisation.
- At least 2 years of working in the hospitality industry
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills with excellent email etiquette
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Mastery of social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Keen eye for photography, with ability to take high quality photos and videos on a mobile phone
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Following up with all new client enquiries in a timely manner and putting together quotes
- Dealing with inter-industry vendors/partners when organizing events
- Updating and maintaining event bookings and schedules in Caterease
- Assist at events as needed
- Social media content building (photo and video library)
- Creating and posting well-edited social media content
- Assist in maintaining, updating, and executing social media calendars
- Be an ambassador to the company
– always provide a favorable image of Vinells Kitchen Ltd. to promote its objectives and enhance public recognition of all its areas of endeavor.
- Any other administrative matters related to events and marketing
Applicants must have a no-convictions police record.
Qualified Zambians and PR Holder are strongly encouraged to apply and will receive priority for consideration.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants can send their Applications ,CV and Qualifications in one file to: [email protected]