Prisoners’ Future Foundation (PFF)
Prisoners’ Future Foundation (PFF) is a local non-governmental organization duly registered in the Republic of Zambia under the NGO Act of 2009. The organization was formed to look into the welfare of serving and former inmates, including citizens who, though un-convicted, have come in contact with the criminal justice system.
PFF is implementing change projects on the Copperbelt Province of Zambia to Improve access to justice through continued operation of paralegal desks at Kamfinsa, Ndola and Kansenshi, and Chingola Correctional Facilities, a Legal Services Unit at Chingola Subordinate Court, and a paralegal desk at Wusakile Police Station. The overall objective of the projects is to contribute to Increased access to justice for remandees and inmates at Kamfinsa Male and Female Correctional Facility, at Ndola Remand and inmates at Kansenshi Male and Female Correctional Facility, and at Chingola Facility, improved access to justice for vulnerable and indigent litigants in criminal and civil justice at Chingola Subordinate ourt, and increased access to justice for suspects and community members at Wusakile Police Station. These projects are being implemented under the Programme for Legal Empowerment and Enhanced Justice Delivery (PLEED) supported by the European Union and the Federal Government of the Republic of German.
PFF has embarked on the programme to grow its financial resources for the purposes of sustaining its change projects in the mentioned sites after the close of PLEED. To this end, PFF is looking for qualified candidates to filing in the following position for a period of three (03) months.
Visibility and Resource Mobilisation Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
PFF will engage a visibility and resource mobilisation officer whose key duties will include the following, among others:
- Managing on a daily basis the PFF social media run platforms i.e FB, TWITTER, WHATSAPP, WEBSITE, LINKEDIN;
- Identifying donors whose calls for concept notes are open with a bias to support access to justice programmes, with whom PFF will hold engagement meetings (target: 4);
- Develop a communication strategy for PFF.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in Communication, Journalism or a related field from a well-recognized university.
- Proven experience in managing social media run platforms such as FB, TWITTER, WHATSAPP, WEBSITE, LINKEDIN
- Ability to communicate and interact with various audiences and stakeholders;
- Data analysis, superior writing, editing, information analysis, report writing and research skills;
- Fluent in spoken English, with an excellent command of written English, and the ability to effectively communicate information, policies, and/or procedures, with capacity to adapt the communication to various audiences;
- Excellent computer skills
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send their applications to the Executive Director on the address above or email to [email protected] Your application should include the following:
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Copies of Academic, Professional Qualifications and National Registration Card
Closing date: 12th October, 2020