Website Vital Beverages Ltd
Natural Spring water
Vital Beverages is a recognized producer of high-quality natural spring water products that complements the existing traditional products in order to satisfy the changing demands of the market; currently looking for highly motivated and qualified individuals for the following position.
Logistics and Dispatch Coordinator
The Logistics and Dispatch Coordinator will be responsible for preparing and analyzing stocks reports by supervising the loading and unloading of stocks from delivery trucks and ensuring that the correct quantity of goods is loaded for delivery as well as coordinating the movement of goods and services from one location to another, ensuring that drivers and vehicles are assigned to carry out transportation requests and that all necessary information and instructions are provided to them. The Logistics and Dispatch Coordinator will also be responsible for tracking the movement of goods and services, monitoring driver and vehicle performance, and responding to any issues or problems during transportation.
This position reports directly to the Manager and Managing Director.
Scheduling and dispatching vehicles to appropriate locations according to predetermined schedules, customer requests, or immediate needs
Load orders as per request from sales in line with the orders
Relaying information such as work orders to the managing director
Preparing daily work such as schedules
Preparing work orders for crew or receiving work orders from work crew
Keeping and organizing customer requests and inventory records and other information
Track deliveries to determine their specific locations.
Monitor driver and vehicle performance.
Relay and organize stock and information from production to delivery trucks.
Perform daily stock takes with multiple products in various locations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High organizational skills and ability to work under extreme pressure and multitask.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel and Word
- The ability to use inventory management systems such as Sage Evolution will be a bonus
- Computer Literate
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage complex schedules and logistics.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and written,
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration or Purchasing & Supply
- Professional Qualification and membership of an internationally recognized Institute or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience
- C or CE class Driver’s license
Applicants should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and relevant supporting documents to [email protected] on or before 26th May 2023.