VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people, that is found in rural Zambia.
Vitalite Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Finance Assistant Coordinator in the Finance department.
Purpose of the Role
The Finance Assistant Coordinator will, among other duties, be required to perform the following tasks:
- Assist in the assembly of any documentation for both internal and external audits.
- Assist in performing annual inventory and asset verification.
- Ensure correctness of all receivable entries in QuickBooks.
- Preparation of monthly debtors edged analysis.
- Perform the timely capturing of receipts and payments in quick books.
- Ensure all payments have relevant documentation meet audit requirements.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes;
- Have at least 4 – 6 years’ experience in Finance / Retail trade
- In possession of a University degree equivalent in Finance or Accountancy discipline
- In possession of a full Grade 12 certificate (with good grades in Mathematics and English)
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Vast knowledge in working with receivables
- Should be a team player
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Working knowledge of MS Tools including Excel and Word
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- Essay Question: What is the best way to guard against accounts receivables of an organisation. (minimum 250 words)
- Full and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 2 References from Previous Employers
How to apply?
E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Closing Date: Thursday, 12th November, 2020
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org