VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people, that is found in rural Zambia.
Vitalite Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Finance Representative in the Finance department.
Purpose of the Role
The Finance Representative will, among other duties, be required to perform the following tasks:
- Post day to day transactions in quick books.
- Prepare payments and maintain records.
- Prepare cash receipts and deposits.
- Reconcile weekly hub reports.
- Manage weekly cash receipts and deposits.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes;
- Have at least three (3) years’ experience in a Finance environment
- In possession of a Diploma or equivalent in Finance or Accountancy discipline
- In possession of a full Grade 12 certificate (with good grades in Mathematics and English)
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be sober and honest
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Familiar with QuickBooks
- Adequate knowledge of filing statutory returns
- Experience working with accounting packages
- Working knowledge of MS Tools including Excel and Word
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- Write an essay on the importance of a Finance department in an organisation. (minimum 250 words)
- Full and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 2 References from Previous Employers
How to apply?
E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Closing Date: Thursday, 12th November, 2020
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com