VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Innovation Representative in the Innovations department.
Purpose of the Role
The Innovation Representative, will be responsible for product research, market research, proposal writing, project management and collaboration with other departments.
- At least three (3) years’ experience
- At least one (1) year NGO based internship / market research experience
- University degree in any business related program / social science
- Strong analytical skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Driving license (Manual)
- Professional & Proactive attitude
- Comfortable in an independent role
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent user of Microsoft and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words with the following topic:
- Outline the steps you would take to design a product strategy for VITALITE Zambia Limited.
- Write a 3 page proposal introducing a new product to a decision making committee.
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply?
Kindly send an E-mail to: [email protected], indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. PLAGIARIZED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Closing Date: Friday 20th November, 2020.