VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Technical Representative in the Operations department.
Purpose of the Role
The Technical Representative, will be responsible for repairing faulty products (such as the Solar Home Systems and Eco Zoom Mbaulas), assisting with minor facilities repair issues, assisting with inventory management.
The Technical Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform receipt, assessment, fixing and testing of faulty products (solar home systems, Mbaulas, water pumps).
- Perform activity recording (receipt, assessment, fixing, testing) on the Tech Log.
- Perform proactive reporting on major faults which cannot be fixed within the service level agreement.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Electrical and Electronics.
- Basic understanding of photovoltaics.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics.
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
- Should be reliable & trustworthy.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Must have a great attitude.
- Must be goal oriented & self – motivated.
- Should have excellent time management skills.
- Must be determined & persistent.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply?
Either through E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject) or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center at HQ, 15 Lubwa Road, Rhodes Park, Lusaka
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd November 2020