VACANCY: URBAN SALES COORDINATOR
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best service and distribution company that benefits the larger bracket of Zambian people that is found in rural Zambia.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Urban Sales Coordinator in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The Urban Sales Coordinator, will be responsible for facilitating, monitoring and increasing sales and services across the designed region through the various sales channels: Staff Distributers. The position also requires coordinating the regional sales and service team and is responsible for its success at all levels.
The Urban Sales Coordinator will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Perform delivery of organisational sales & registration goals at regional level.
- Perform monthly sales reports and adhere to monthly sales report calendar.
- Increasing sales and registration.
- Perform monthly regional report.
- Must have at least four (4) years’ experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Must have at least two (2) years of supervisor experience.
- Degree in sales / marketing (Field based).
- Customer orientated mind-set.
- Strong sales track record.
- Grade 12 certificate (good Mathematics and English results).
- Driving license (Class B Manual).
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Must be a team leader and team player.
- Excellent user of Microsoft and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good understanding of the urban market.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- “Describe the best day of your life.” (minimum 250 words)
- Full and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- 2 References from Previous Employers
How to apply?
E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 16th January, 2019
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com