VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay- as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and is fast becoming the best service and distribution company benefitting the Zambian people.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Sales & Service Representative (SSR) in the Sales department. The SSR is responsible for managing our network of Sales Agents which enables us to effectively serve rural populations.
Purpose of the Role
The SSR will be responsible for recruiting, servicing, training and coaching agents, providing logistical and organisational support to agents with respect to local marketing activations and recollecting systems from defaulting customers.
The SSR will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Provide support, logistics and coaching to our Sales Agents in order to help them to make quality sales and registrations and ensure that our customers receive quality service.
- Identify and recruit Sales Agents in line with set guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of Sales Agents to ensure adherence to performance expectations outlined in the Sales Agents contract.
- Perform local recollections.
- Must possess a Professional, Proactive and Productive attitude, whilst paying great attention to detail.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in sales/ marketing/customer care.
- Diploma in Sales or Marketing.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Should be able to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a great attitude.
- Must be a team player.
- Please note that having a Class A Motorbike License is a must for this position. Only candidates with a minimum of a Class A Provisional License will be shortlisted.
Kindly take note that:
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Micro Finance Institution or Credit Loan Officer experience will be an added advantage
Do you match these requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- A written essay with a minimum of 300 words on the following topic: “You have been assigned to recruit and train ten (10) VITALITE Agents. How would you go about doing this?
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copies of academic certificates
How to apply?
Kindly send an E-mail to: [email protected], indicating the role you are applying for in the subject of the email or Bring your application in person to the VITALITE Sales and Service Center in Mazabuka.
KINDLY NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE THE WRITTEN ESSAY WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED. PLAGIARIZED WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Closing Date: Monday 24th May, 2021