Website VITALITEZambia VITALITE Zambia
Quality Made Affordable!
Are you up for a challenge and looking to join a great place to work? We are looking for a Regional Coordinator to join our team. If you think that could be you, please read on.
Who are we?
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia.
Our mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households. We pride ourselves on having been the first to pioneer a fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) service in Zambia and aim to become the country’s leading rural service and distribution company.
According to an independent survey of our customers (run by impact reporting agency, 60 Decibels in March 2021), 88% find we’ve very much improved their quality of life.
What’s it like to work here?
- We have built a vibrant and dynamic team in which all of us are treated fairly and given equal opportunity to progress
- We work in an emotionally safe environment within which we all have the opportunity to fully express ourselves
- Everyone is encouraged to create positive impact for themselves, their colleagues and our customers by taking full accountability for what we do every day.
What is the job about?
The Regional Coordinator will be responsible for leading adherence to Standard Operating Procedures across regional NSS team, leading effective onboarding of new regional NSS staff in cooperation with HR, perform monthly regional recollections report, lead any disciplinary action regarding regional agents and distributors and perform delivery of regional staff/ agent training and Gold, Silver, Bronze accreditation programme.
- Perform delivery of organisational sales and registration goals at local level
- Perform successful implementation of and adherence to VZ sales practices and product knowledge guide at local level
- Lead Sales and Service Representatives and Assistants in their sales and registration efforts and ensure that they are servicing their customers to the highest standard
- Lead regional Vitalite Sales and Service hubs so that they are adequately stocked with Product, Marketing materials and anything else necessary for the effective sales and registration of products and servicing of agents
- Lead the provision of all required sales and registration tools in cooperation with responsible departments (mobile money platform access and mobile phones etc)
- Grade 12 Certificate with good Mathematics & English.
- Degree with majors in Sales or Marketing.
- 4 – 6 years working experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Excellent user of Microsoft Suite.
- Driver’s License (Manual) held for more than 2 years.
- Lead the sales & service representatives / assistants in their sales & registration efforts and ensure they are servicing their customers to the highest standards.
- At least 3 years commercial / sales / marketing experience.
- Professional & proactive attitude
- Perform delivery of organizational sales & registration goals at local level.
- Strong leadership, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Ability to motivate a high performance sales team
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Please email your up to date CV, copies of your Academic Qualifications and 2 references from prior employers to [email protected]
Please also enclose an essay of no less than 300 words expressing your view on “What skills would you require in order to sell Vitalite products, service Vitalite agents and manage Vitalite staff”
Incomplete applications will be disqualified so please take care to ensure you’ve included everything.