VACANCY: SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (1)
VITALITE Zambia Limited is a Zambian registered company founded in 2013. VITALITE was created to increase rural electrification and combat the poverty tax affecting low-income, energy-poor households across Zambia. Our stated mission is to make quality products and services accessible and affordable to all Zambian households.
VITALITE Zambia prides itself at being the pioneer of fully integrated pay-as-you-go (PAYGO) services in Zambia and is fast growing towards being the best community distribution and service company that benefits all Zambian communities.
VITALITE Zambia, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the role of Sales & Service Representative in the Sales department.
Purpose of the Role
The Sales & Service Representative, will be responsible for marketing company products and services, servicing customers and providing good customer service to all customers.
The Sales & Service Representative will, among other duties, be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Facilitate sales and registration.
- Monitor sales and registrations.
- Increase sales.
- At least three (3) years commercial/ sales/ marketing experience
- Strong sales track record.
- Good understanding of Accounting.
- Grade 12 certificate (with good Mathematics and English results).
- Motorbike license (Class A).
- Professional & Proactive attitude.
- Comfortable in an independent role.
- Highly organized.
- Good knowledge of the area
- Serenje resident.
Do you match the above-mentioned requirements?
Please send your full application including:
- “If you started a company tomorrow, what would it be?” (min.300words)
- 2 References (previous employers)
- Copy of any academic certificates
How to apply?
E-mail: [email protected]
(Please indicate the role you are applying for in the subject)
Address: VITALITE HR Department, Head Office, 15 Lubwa Road, opposite International Labour
Organization (ILO), Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing Date: Friday, 18th January, 2019.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.