Website Voluntary Service Overseas
VSO is an international development organisation
VSO is the world’s leading development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. We are unique in the way we bring people together to share their skills and experience, generate insights and ideas and, most of all, take action against poverty and exclusion. It’s a highly effective approach that works, and today is helping millions of people in some of the world’s poorest communities lift themselves out of poverty.
The objectives of being a volunteer with VSO/ICS are:
- To actively contribute to the delivery of a VSO ICS project
- To build on your own personal and professional development
- A passion for the role of young people in international development;
- Must be between 18 and 25 years old
- A belief in the values of VSO;
- A full commitment to the three stages of ICS (pre placement, on placement, post placement)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work flexibly and on own initiative;
- Sensitive to the needs of others and committed to learning from an ICS placement
- Able to live away from home for the entire placement period.
How to apply:
Interested candidates wishing to apply for this volunteer role should visit: http://vso.force.com/jobopportunities for the job description and further details. To submit your application, click on ‘Apply now’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form, furthermore, fill in and submit the attached ICV Application form.
Applications close on Friday 18th January 2019.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.