Lodge Job Opportunities
A Makeni based lodge is looking for energetic, service-oriented individuals to fill up the following vacancies:
1. Lodge Supervisor
Who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our lodge to ensure guest expectations are exceeded and a consistently high standard of customer service and cleanliness is maintained.
The supervisor will have overall responsibility for staff members and will delegate tasks as necessary. He/She will also train the front desk staff in hotel protocols, guest registration, and other duties.
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Decision making skills
- Problem Solving
- Staff management experience
- Hospitality experience
- Computer skills
2. Front Desk Agent /Receptionist
Front Desk/receptionist whose responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities.
She/he will take all incoming calls, handling phone reservations, confirming previously-made reservations, give directions to the lodge and answer any questions customers have about the lodgings. When a guest’s stay is over, she/he will handle check-outs.
- Checking guests in and out
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically
- Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered at the lodge
- Grade 12 certificate
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal qualifications
- Well-presented and professional appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Computer literate
Method of Application
Your application letter should specify your contact details including contact telephone numbers(s), CV(s) with 3 (three) traceable references.
Your application letters should be sent to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com