Specialized in Manufacturing of Mining Equipments, Spare parts.
- create operating programs
- carrying out maintenance of CNC machines
- quality control of finshed jobs
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Certificate or diploma in any Mechanical progam.
- Valid Occupational Health and Safety Certificate (Sili Cosis)
- Minimum of 1 Years Experience
Candidate who meet the above requirements should send the cover letter and other supporting documents to [email protected] before 18th November 2023.
Wanka Engineering provides equal employment opportunities to all Zambians regardles of Religion, ethinicity, colour, Gender etc. Be reminded that Wanka Engineering does not ask for anything ( monetory or Material staff) during and after the recruitment process.