We Effect is inviting Internet Service Providers (ISP) to submit tenders for the provision of internet services to the We Effect Regional and Zambia Country offices situated at 93 Kudu Road, Kabulonga and will be directly supervised by the Regional IT Officer.
We Effect is a development organisation founded in 1958 by the cooperative movement in Sweden. We work in more than 20 countries in Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Africa, and collaborate mainly with member-based organisations consisting of women and men who live in poverty. We Effect Southern Africa consists of four countries with programmes in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Malawi. Our values are respect, transparency, and together.
2. THE ASSIGNMENT
The assignment for the hired ISP is offer services to the We Effect Regional and Zambia Country offices. Services include but are not limited to:
- Provide full installation of equipment and services and monthly allocation of uncapped reliable and consistent Fibre Optic Internet Services of continuous dedicated 20 Megabits per second (Mbps) upload and download speed
- Provide uncapped wireless back up internet services of 20 Mbps upload and download speed
- Provide full information on the provision of Fibre Optic and Wireless backup services, the ISP must state whether they are the host of the Fibre line or being hosted by a main provider
We Effect’s IT strategy is to keep it simple but keep up with changes and use technology that is useful to the organisation. Since IT is not We Effect’s core business, it is important that the contractor will be a dependable and proactive partner in this area.
3. TIME-FRAME & PAYMENT
- The timeframe of the service agreement is for one year.
- We Effect shall pay the ISP quarterly against an invoice
The tenders shall consist of:
- Company profile (clearly stating full contact details, physical address and telephone lines)
- TPIN certificate
- Certificate of incorporation or registration
- VAT registration
- Tax clearance certificates
- Membership or affiliation to a relevant professional body
- References from at least three reputable organisations of similar assignments completed within the past three years
- CVs of the proposed consultant(s) that will be dedicated to We Effect
- Statements of availability of the proposed consultants for the whole assignment.
- Fee rate per workday in ZMW
- Declaration of any business or personal relationships connected to We Effect
The tenders should also include
- Installation timelines
- Procedures for when providing technical support and details of support team.
- Provide scale-able and flexible connection
- Suggest measures that need to be in place to ensure secure connectivity
- State the number of dedicated routing IP that will be provided to We Effect
- Suggest measures that need to be in place to ensure equipment and software applications that will be in use in the provision of internet services to We Effect are kept updated
- Provide costing for the required internet services
Other selection criteria are:
- Cost efficiency and user friendliness for the end users as well as for administrators; and
- Capacity to offer prompt support and access to customer services.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
Proposals must be sent to [email protected] or deposited in the Tender Box at the We Effect Regional Office reception, Plot 93 Kudu Road, Lusaka no later than 22nd September 2020.
The selected ISP will be invited for a start-up meeting where a detailed project plan will be presented to We Effect through a PowerPoint presentation.
Offers with requests for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent and reported immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org