We are looking for Production Workers to join our team in a Western Country in Europe for a 3 Year Contract to work as a production staff working in shifts. You’ll perform various tasks, including maintaining and operating machinery. You’ll transfer the products and equipment, using power tools and different machinery. You’ll also keep the facility clean by removing debris and trash to ensure safety. Note that this position demands stamina and a good physical condition, as you’ll have to regularly lift heavy loads. Above average salary and expenses will be paid.
- Operate production equipment
- Maintain the warehouse’s machines
- Assemble machinery parts
- Store products and materials
- Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during shift
- Report on defective products or machinery
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or raw materials
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Review and follow manufacturing manuals to build machinery
- Ensure shipping procedures are timely
- Transfer equipment manually or with forklift trucks
- Follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience as a production worker advantage.
- Good understanding of how production equipment works
- Ability to detect potential problems with machinery
- Knowledge of basic safety rules and precautionary measures (safety gear will be provided)
- Ability to lift heavy loads and transfer them manually
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Minimum of Grade 12 certificate/School Certificate
- Preferred Age between 20-30.
To apply click here