Wedotech is a Technology solutions provider with extensive experience working on and managing small – medium – big projects across different regions around the world. We have an ensemble of experts from various areas of business and industry who have worked on numerous projects across the globe.We are looking for an Recruitment Specialist with IT background to recruit the new and best talent for our rapidly growing organization. In this role, you will have the chance to be a part of many aspects of the hiring flow, from sourcing to onboarding. To learn and gain experience working in a tech environment and take part in other cross-organization projects.
- Responsible for meeting the company’s recruiting goals, this includes hands-on requirement E2E: CV screening, coordinating interviews, sourcing, conducting phone interviews and recruitment interviews, drafting employee agreements, etc.
- Strong ability to both screen candidates and sell an opportunity to passive candidates.
- Work closely with our leadership team to profile new, open positions, build and optimize the hiring process.
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns to ensure recruitment of top-notch candidates for all our positions.
- Provide guidance and advice on employee related issues to managers, therefore ensuring compliance with labor laws and ethical standards. Be a member of the company’s senior management and a trusted advisor in all recruitment aspects.
- Create a natural connection with all team members each week, to recognize future and current issues. Involvement and support to build and maintain the organizational climate necessary.
- Lead the strategy behind the company’s internal social events (both small and large), actively communicating the core message.
- Be active with online job boards, social media networks and platforms to find qualified candidates for open positions.
- Drive employee satisfaction and retention amongst the client’s employees with sincerity and passion, always with a customer service mindset.
- Draft, manage and update employment documents and contracts.
- Participates in the planning and coordination of specified recruitment programs and initiatives for faculty and staff.
- At least 2 years’ experience of recruiting and sourcing for Tech oriented companies/ from a recruiting agency or experience as a Recruiting Coordinator in a tech oriented company.
- Proven experience in phone interviews, first-level candidate evaluation in the recruiting process.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- High level of efficiency, attention to detail and the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time-management skills.
- BA in Psychology, Human Resources, Social Science, or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org