Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
To manage wholesales account and to manage execution of Local Wholesales Strategy in the Region including wholesalers and smaller wholesalers, ensuring required Revenue and Margin growth in these channels. Furthermore to implement the Stills Beverage strategy at regional level within all relevant channels to increase stills volume & value. The role will report to the Wholesales Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage volume and revenue growth on behalf of the bottler system by category for stills.
- Execute customer business plan against business deliverables.
- Identified growth and profit opportunities.
- Integrated Company and Channel strategy with Category and Customer Marketing plans.
- Identified the implementation accountabilities of the Customer Business Plan.
- Set up promotional grid by pack and category, and support regional implementation of the plan.
- Manage promotional spend within the promotional framework and annual budgetary requirement.
- Manages new stills SKU listings to customer and implements.
- Negotiates permanent, promotional and ad hoc space with customer.
- Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with relevant regional personnel
- Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimise revenue growth.
- Utilise market research and analysis such as Nielsen, loyalty data etc to formulate programmes and feedback to customer.
- Develop, implement and/or manage account specific programmes, promotions and packs as required and evaluation.
- Interacts at all levels within the organisation such as senior buyers, buyers and clerks.
- Problem solving and conflict handling/resolution
Skills, Experience & Education
- 3 year Marketing Diploma/Degree or equivalent from a reputable Institution
- Ideal – 5 years sales experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Sales Manager or equivalent FMCG experience is an added advantage