Website WidEnergy Africa Ltd
ABOUT WIDENERGY AFRICA LTD: We are a social, for profit start up that focuses on last mile distribution of clean, affordable and reliable energy solutions. Since 2016, we have empowered over 20,000 Zambians with solar products especially with our recently launched Pay As You Go solar home systems in the market.
The Territory Sales Coordinator role is crucial to the company business model which requires constant coordination between field teams and the HQ. The candidate manages sales of the company’s products and services in a specific geographical area, which might include multiple provinces. She/he will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel, especially team leaders
1. Collaborates with other departments in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
2. Manages team leaders by geographic sales area to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
3. Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales Agents.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Leads sales Team leaders to achieve customer retention and sales targets
2. On a permanent basis, communicates with Team leaders to be on top of their plans and address any challenges.
3. Implements the sales strategy in-line with WidEnergy’s objectives.
4. Prepares forecasts; monitors sales performance against forecasts to identify problem areas and to modify the plan as necessary.
5. Maximizes sales through existing sales channels and identifies new channels.
6. Keeps up-to-date of the competitor landscape, market trends and opportunities and to use this to influence the strategy.
7. Prepares Daily/weekly/monthly sales performance report and plans for the following month.
8. Collaborates with the repayment department to ensure their activities are well coordinated.
1. Minimum of 3 years of work experience
2. Relevant/Similar experience (Agric inputs, Coorperatives, etc..)
3. Proven track record in working with targets and elaborating detailed strategies
4. Leadership, coaching and ability to manage and motivate people
5. VERY strong analytical and managerial capacity
6. Solution oriented, Communication and critical thinking skills
1. Grade 12 certificate
2. Bachelor’s degree
3. Good knowledge of Zambian market, especially Rural Zambia
4. Fluent in verbal and written English, AND in 2 – 3 of the main local Zambian languages
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.