Website WidEnergy Africa Ltd
WidEnergy Africa is a social, for profit start up that focuses on last mile distribution of clean, affordable and reliable energy solutions. Since 2016, we have empowered over thousands of Zambians with solar products and with our recently launched Pay As You Go solar home systems in the market.
Our business model relies on our young, dynamic and talented Team. We are searching for a Service Center Officer for Mpongwe to join us as part of our 2020 Growth Plan. The focus of the responsibilities will be to create a professional, yet fun work culture in a fast paced and multicultural environment while serving our customers in an excellent manner.
- Ensure all local authorizations and permit to operate are compliant
- Daily Coordination with the headquater for a physical count of stock levels at the SC
- Ensure minimum required inventory levels at SC
- In coordination with sales Team Leader, ensure sales agents receive adequate stocks to achieve sales targets
- Train sales agents on basics when required.
- Keep good records of products returns and spare parts at the SC
- Keep good records of marketing materials and sales agents gear at SC
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum education: Grade 12 or above (1-2 years of university preferred)
- Relevant/similar experience is a plus
- Must be a resident of where the SC will be located
- Good knowledge of region where the SC will be located
- VERY organized and strict on Stock management and reporting deadlines
- Fluent in verbal and written English, AND of the main local Zambian language of the region
- Coaching and ability to manage and motivate people especially sales agents
Interested candidates to send their resumes to [email protected]